.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Working on Wedding photos!



So its Sunday afternoon, and I am working on editing wedding photos. I had such a amazing experience yesterday, at this beautiful wedding. The bride was glowing, the sun was shinning and you could just feel the love in the air. This was my very first wedding, as a photographer that is. There was so much to capture and I just did not want to miss a thing. Now that I am looking through my photo's I took, I am excited and happy cause I feel like I captured not just photo's but a story! Here are just a few of those photos!








2 comments:

Shyla said...

omgsh michelle, u did an awesome job on the wedding pictures!!!

LoSmitty said...

Beautiful! Why didn't you start this last year?!?! Gah!- I soooo wish you would have done my wedding photos. Oh well, can't wait for our family shoot!