.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Baby Apple, Avocado, and Turnip?



17 weeks- a Turnip? WHATS A TURNIP? Yes I must admit when I read this I was like what on earth is a Turnip I mean I have heard of it, but I could not think of what a Turnip looked like so to the store I go- for my Turnip..It was quite funny because when I first got to the veggie section I was baffled to find all small turnips, thinking to myself well I have to find one that is larger than the Avocado because hey my baby is suppose to be growing not shrinking..so after much digging I found one that is at least as big as the Avocado- but I hear I am in for a growth spurt this next week so I am excited to see what is next....More nudges going on this week, stronger and stronger and more and more...

Web Resize3

At 16 weeks, well I had me a avocado- yeah not much bigger than apple but still the same growing each week.. its this week that I really started to feel the little avocado- it was not the flutters that I felt with the girls..but stronger more distinct nudges...it really is a amazing feeling..once you realize its not gas...which it takes a couple weeks to convince yourself that its not just GAS- but never the less I am really looking forward to more little and large nudges!

Web Resize2

At 15 weeks my baby was a estimated size of a Apple- its hard to imagine I have a apple in there...I look bigger but that is left overs from my last pregnancy...but I am not worried nearly losing 7 pounds in the last 15 weeks from being so sick- it gives me a little wiggle room. I am however happy to announce that I  am feeling better and the morning sickness has subsided..I have had a few run ins with some Heartburn but that is to be expected...TU-UM, TU-UM, TU-UM, TUMS!

14 weeks

0 comments: