.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Buzzing of the Honey Bee's



So I have been a busy bee lately...not only is my belly getting large...But I went on vacation to the coast for a week with my wonderful hubby and girls.....and have been shooting nearly 3 to 4 times a week...Finally this week though it the sun decided to greet us.. Being the longest day of the year today (June 21st) The First day of summer..it was perfect for this little session I did..  Not to mention it was with some beautiful girls.. so here is just a little teasers of what I did...and now back to editing...cause once I get caught up this blog will be overload of new stuff to share..and maybe JUST maybe some personal vacation pictures!

Web Resize

2 comments:

Jamie Faulkner said...

LOVE this!

Anonymous said...

You are an amazing photographer!!