.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Vacation...



So I am away from my world, and in another...well kindof. I am in Vancouver having a little vacation...well I am actually house sitting and taking care of my wonderful sisters.. while my parents are away in Paris...But yesterday we took a day trip to the Oregon coast...First stop Cannon Beach...where we walked in the HOT HOT SAND just to wade in the water...we could of kicked ourselves for not bringing attire to swim, but we just didn't realize how hot it really was going to be.. But anyways we still had fun. Than we went for a little Visit to Grandma McCann in Warrenton...than back to Seaside we went to walk around the shops and go on the beach again.. We went to a fun hat shop and the girls tried a bunch of hats on than we got some cool shells and star fishes..Than the girls went on the swings which were on the beach which i just thought was so cool.. but anyways in short in was a fantastic day with lots of fun.. here are just a few unedited photo's I took and will post more later..I think I just need a fun page to put these kind of NON session photo's in...














1 comments:

Shyla said...

Seaside was so much fun! and all those pictures were so much fun in the making!!! especially the ones where we r trying to play with the sun =) michelle, u need to post those when u get the chance!