.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Withdrawels



So I am havig withdrawels... Taking pictures and editing that is.. I am currently out of town taking care of my sister's for a week, and even though I have potentially a couple sessions while I am here.. these last two days with nothing to work on has made it hard...But I am suppose to be meeting up with another GREAT photographer while I am in town and possibly sit in on a Maternity Session and scope the area for good Locations to take my photo's at:) But see I should enjoy the break cause when I go home I have a full agenda..with lots to do and keep me busy and HAPPY!..Check back I will post fun photo's of my Trip~

1 comments:

:::Created by Daphne ::: said...

I can't wait...looks like tomorrow may be the day. My husband came home from today's adventures with a migraine. I think it was the roller coaster that did him in.
Love ya Girlie...call me in the a.m. or tonight, I am up baby-ing...my baby :) Xoxo