.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

burning the midnight oil..



So I have been burning the midnight oil...just trying to get caught up...so hard to do when I book sessions for everyday.. I have a desktop full of pictures just waiting for my magic.. I think it takes me time cause I give each photo a great deal of consideration...getting the right feel, the right look.. there is a lot to this.. all while trying to return emails, return calls, update this bloggity blog, and be a mom and wifey.. its been a challenge to say the least.. but I am enjoying every second of it.. and am just grateful that the Lord is bringing me all the clients he has.. I have met some amazing people and actually making great friends doing this, and originally that was my goal..to go out and meet people..while doing something I love. I have been achieving that amen-sly. so here are just a few pictures of what I recently did..im finding that my previews are getting smaller and smaller...and its not because I don't want to share..it simply is a matter of time.. So here I am giving my blog some love...than back to my wonderful albums of amazing pictures of the great people I have had the pleasure of capturing.












0 comments: