.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Playing with Pictures.....choices choices choices



So my family is sound asleep...my tv is blaring of the shows I have DVR'D and have saved for background noise.. for moments like these....I love all possiblities there is with Editing pictures...and I really believe that there are many parts of photography but I have seen 4- first is personal relationship...the people you meet while capturing them its near impossible not to become attached to these people and want to continue seeing them. second- having the eye for what is going to look good- third knowing your camera well enough to get the good shot your eye see's, and last but definitely not least and knowing what to do with the picture after you have taken it...how to edit is the biggest thing I struggle with, and not that I don't believe I am good in this area, I just believe that I LIKE TO MUCH.. and merely struggle narrowing down a style to call my own.. I lean towards a vintage, soft hazed look.. but also LOVE color pop and black and white.. choices choices choices... but here are just three pictures with slightly different look...just sharing some thoughts and a few pictures to boot!






0 comments: