.

Friday, May 13, 2011

FINALLY- a carrot, a spaghetti squash, a mango, and a ear of corn!



SO I have been putting off my baby bump pictures for weeks now..and well I finally got them organized and edited... so here goes...


Week 21 my baby was the estimated length of a average Carrot- I can start to see how that would be the case, cause I swear I feel my little carrot from one side to the other..and no worries I know for SURE THERE is only one carrot in there...haha

Web Resize13


Week 22- I had myself a Spaghetti squash..now this thing looks huge but it was the smallest one I could find..but it does give you a idea how the baby is growing, in there. I feel all movements now it seems. I have it still sitting in my fridge- does anyone have a good recipe for Spaghetti squash...lol 

Web Resize15

Week 23- So this week my baby is not exactly the size of a Large Mango..but weighs about the size of this Large Mango- about 1 pound...WOW already- and its crazy to think that just in 17 more weeks HE OR SHE will gain another 7 pounds...I say this cause my babies are NEVER SMALL..

Web Resize14

Finally THIS WEEK- to the day I am 24 weeks and my baby is the roughly a EAR OF CORN- it really is starting to become more real to me, and my dear hubby. Today while we relaxed together he finally got to feel our EAR OF CORN move, and kick!- My little corn KICKED real good! It was a very interesting day in regards to weather, but the evening light was again so beautiful, so it only made sense to do these outside!


Web Resize16

*I just have to give my HUBBY huge credit for taking these pictures for me, he puts up with my constant direction and critiquing and well I couldn't do it without him.. I surely ♥ him!

0 comments: