.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ryan and Jen Special Day-



Well Yesterday I had the pleasure (and Photographer's Dream) to shoot at the Fabulous Davenport Hotel Downtown Spokane- It was Ryan and Jen's Special Day- Everything about the Wedding was smooth, calm and fabulous. With the best Bridal Party and Family anyone could ask for. Everyone looked fabulous and had the over all mood of calm, and happy! I felt very honored to be in the presence of such a wonderful couple and all those that love and care about them- So now onto the pictures- so elegant, soft and classic and I enjoyed it to the fullest..I sure hope you enjoy these-

Web Resize1

Web Resize3

Web Resize2

Web Resize4

Web Resize5

Web Resize6

Web Resize7

Web Resize8

Web Resize10

Web Resize9

Web Resize11

Web Resize12

Web Resize13

Web Resize14

Web Resize15

Congrats Mr. & Mrs Ross!- GO COUGS!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Michelle, you are amazing!!! I so wish I could have been there :( But you did a fabulous job!

Unknown said...

LOVELY!!!!!! Nicely Done!!!!!