.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Busy Little bee me!



Did Some Mom and Baby and Commercial Photography Yesterday.. This sweet Gal who does Vintage "buttercup" Boutique invited me to take some pictures of her wonderful vintage inspired creations.. Also while I was there I did some pictures for her personally. Of her and her beautiful baby...who happens to be modeling her wonderful creations for me.. A great day with lots of stuff to capture...here is one of her headbands that will be in a future giveaway.. you like what you see find her on FaceBook Vintage "buttercup" Boutique...Great Stuff!



Another Great Couple Session- Done at Dash Point Pier in Federal Way Washington.. it was pouring rain that morning while driving to the shoot, and I kept thinking to myself.. well I guess I will get some good rain shots...but we got there and it was gorgeous perfect picture weather.. Plenty of Light and soft white clouds to illuminate it.. just a great session..
First.. a FUN SESSION with this Couple and their friend.. more pictures of them and their dogs soon to come...had a great day with LOTS AND LOTS OF Pictures taken in SEATTLE...so much fun!

Ok, so I have been a little busy bee...traveling.. take pictures...editing pictures, more sessions and even more coming up... With a full schedule this blog might go neglected but I will try so hard to not let that be the case.. So here is a just a few snaps of what I have been doing the last few days!


0 comments: