.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Whew what a day..



OH what a day I had.. first off I picked up some oh so cool chairs.. for props.. oh pretty plum velvet and just gorgeous.. and a steal of a deal.. two for the price of half of one I am sure.. check back as I am sure you will be seeing them soon!. But than off I went to Newborn Session.. for Sweet Adalie. I meet her in the hospital just seven days ago.. and she is just so precious.. Than I did some family/ generation photo's.. four generations total.. lots of fun... But than of coarse I had another Family Session.. with some of the most comical family ever... they were so much fun.. and I didn't want the laughter and crazy ideas to end.. But everything good must come to a end.. but all I leave you with is just a preview of sweet Adalie.. there will be two more previews tomorrow..Night






1 comments:

everydaymomma said...

beautiful!!!! the baby and the pics,ooh i just want to eat those cheeks:)