.

Friday, September 3, 2010

McKenzie & Sophia Sneak Peak



had a great time taking these photos...these little girls are cousin, grandbabies, and angels.. even though their year and half apart..they love each other.. they looked just cute as can be in their pettiskirts- I had a blast taking their pictures and sharing time with their wonderful mothers, aunts and just proud as can be Grandma.. Again this is what I love about being a photographer..is being around just all around GREAT PEOPLE! much ♥

2 comments:

:::Created by Daphne ::: said...

very cute my friend...I have to pick up some of those...they have them at costco right now...or at least they did. Savvy wants one too. Adorable! fun, fun, fun!

LoSmitty said...

This one is just as a cute as can be! I'm excited to see rest (although I hope you are managing to get "back to normal" at home though).