.

Monday, September 27, 2010

More Previews!



Last but Not least of my busy day.. was a Senior Session with Sacia.. now if she looks familiar she should... I just did some family photo's with her and she loved my work she decided to ask me to do some Senior shots for her.. I was so excited for this Session with her..Both herself and her mother are just super fun to be around and it just makes for a hilarious two hours:) This First Photo is my favorite so far I just think she looks so sophisticated. I hope she enjoys them just as much as I do.. So that is it for my previews.. I have a full day tomorrow of EDITING away.. just to start off with a busy week again on Tuesday...life is sure good!






Then for my first session of the day.. here I was with this Guy who did not like his picture taken.. but he was lots of fun to pick on and try and make him smile.. I captured some very funny candids I will have to share later.. It was a great session and his mom and sister surely helped aswell.. Here are just a few good ones from his session.. 2011 Senior Zach






First I captured a Paul Mitchell Fashion show put on by the students.. One of my good friends is attending school there and is almost finished and ask me to come along.. to capture some fashion photography.. the night was so much fun and everyone looked so good.. I wish the lighting was better or I had a better camera.. cause I would of captured so much more...but I worked with what I had! Overall the night was just fantastic, my friend won 3rd in Makeup, got to take some pictures, eat some sushi it was great! Here are some pictures of the pre-show.. all the models just doing touchups!








0 comments: